On 18th june, 2018 the IQAC meeting was held under the chairmanship of the principal at the IQAC office at 10:45 am. Previously discussed strategies regarding the agenda of the meeting of IQAC are implemented and result achieved. A detailed discussion about the future plan and activities of the new semester was in agenda. The following issues were discussed in the meeting.
• To prepare vision for 2018.
• To improve the quality of teaching and learning by Innovative Teaching Methods was discussed.
• To participate in Youth Festival.
• To submit proposal for National Seminar by Department of Gujarati, Hindi, Sanskrit and English (to Sahitya Akadami).
• To change the current assessment system by implementing new strategies.
• To prepare the proposal for National Seminar to NAAC by IQAC.
• To prepare the feedback form for teachers.
• To organize one day NSS camp.
• To encourage students to participate in TSC and Pre- RDC.
• To encourage students to participate in Inter College and Zonal sports competition.
• To encourage the faculties for research.
• To submit the proposal for Rusa 2.0 infrastructure grant.
• To start the first component Finishing school.
On 11th February, 2019 the IQAC meeting was held under the chairmanship of the principal at the IQAC office at 11.30 am. A detailed discussion about the future plan and activities of the new semester was in agenda. The following issues were discussed in the meeting.
Action taken from the earlier meeting:
• Semester 1, 3, 5 internal examinations completed and evolution system is changed by implementing new system (exam marks +assignments+ and roll call)
• College participated in the inter college university Youth festival and won the third prize in drama.
• Our proposal got sanctioned by Rusa 2.0 infrastructure grant and 2 carore grant sanctioned.
• Proposal for the NAAC sponsored (with financial Assistance) National Seminar sent to NAAC.
• Almost all the faculty members attended National and International Seminar and presented their research papers and also published their articles in journals.
• Department of Hindi Organized National Seminar on ‘Bhartiya Sahitya me Krushak Samaj’ on 19- 09- 2019.
• Department of Gujarati Organized National Seminar on ‘Gujarati Bhasha Parichay’ on 8-12-2018.
• Finishing School component- 1 batch -1 completed.
• Six Girls and one boy got selected in TSC.
• Our college
• The Action Plan for Future Plans and programmes of the college was also discussed.